Thank you for your interest in the 2018 South Jersey Wine & Food Festival! We look forward to having you be a part of the 8th annual South Jersey Wine & Food Festival!
The 2018 South Jersey Wine & Food Festival Vendor Registration form can be found at the bottom of the page OR by clicking here.
The Mays Landing Merchants Association is proud to host the event again at Lake Lenape East and bring the community together for a weekend of fun!
The 2018 South Jersey Wine & Food Festival is a rain or shine event with no rain date and no refunds for inclement weather.
Please note, to solidify your participation in the festival, your registration and payment must be completed and sent no later than September 1, 2018. Included in your reservation fee is one (1) 12 X 12 space to display and sell merchandise or food items.
VENDOR FEES (per space)
- WineFest Informational Space $ 500.00
- WineFest Food Space $ 250.00
- WineFest Craft Space $ 200.00
Additional space or booth materials are available at an extra cost.
For additional booth materials and electrical needs please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for special event prices scaled to your specific needs. Additional charges WILL apply.
By being a vendor at the 2018 South Jersey Wine & Food Festival you agree that:
- MLMA reserves the right to deny the application. An explanation and refund will be made if the application is denied.
- It is your responsibility to supply your own equipment needed including a tent.
- Early Vendor Setup on Friday afternoon is available from 1 PM to 5 PM
- Normal setup is on Saturday morning from 8 am till 10:30 AM.
- Vendors must be ready by 10:45 AM morning for our VIP early access from 11 AM through 12 PM on both Saturday and Sunday.
- Food vendors preparing food on-site – a county inspector making sure the preparation is up to legal standards both days of the event. Atlantic County requires ALL food vendors to complete an application prior to the event. You must complete the Atlantic County Division of Public Health Mobile Retail Food Establishment Application. Failure to do this – you will be required to leave without refund of event fee.
- Food vendors cooking with an open fame must contact the Atlantic County Fire Marshal for a fire permit. You can contact the Atlantic County Fire Marshal office at (609) 457-9077 for more information.
Security will be on site Friday and Saturday nights.
REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS
Your vendor registration fee is non-refundable.
Should you need to cancel, for any reason, please notify email@example.com no later than September 1, 2018. Your registration fee may be refunded after the event within 14 business days at the discretion of the Mays Landing Merchants Association.